Headaches can be an obstacle to your activity or resting time, the pain piercing the head will be a severe disruption, you can immediately consult a doctor or buy a headache medication at a pharmacy or Online Pharmacy, you can easily get your medicine, besides You can do other treatments after taking your headache medication so that you can quickly relieve your headaches.
- Pay attention to the intake of food and beverages
The next way to eliminate headaches can be done by avoiding foods containing nitrite and nitrates such as high-MSG foods and processed meats.
- In addition, also limit consumption of alcohol, caffeine, tyramine (in nuts and soybeans), phenylethylamine (in chocolate and cheese), and aspartame (in foods with artificial sweeteners) that can trigger headaches.
- Stopping smoking habits is also considered to have a positive impact to reduce the appearance of headaches. In addition, eat regularly. Some people feel headaches due to low blood sugar levels. So, don’t miss meal time, especially
- Avoid Sharp Smell
Pungent fragrances from perfume, cigarette smoke, room cleaning products, even from foods with a distinctive aroma can trigger headaches in some people.
A study found that fragrances (especially perfumes) can trigger migraine attacks in just a few minutes. For that, for those of you who experience headaches after smelling a particular scent, try to avoid sharp smells to prevent migraine attacks from appearing.
- Try Ginger Water Consumption
The benefits of ginger for health are not only related to its natural antibacterial properties. Eating ginger water is believed to relieve headaches. In addition, this rhizome is believed to reduce symptoms of nausea and vomiting that usually accompany headaches.
- Use Aroma Therapy Oil
Aromatherapy oil can be used as a natural way to get rid of your headaches. You can rely on the oil to reduce tension in the head muscles. Here are some types of aromatherapy oils that you can use such as lavender oil, rosemary, chamomile, mint leaves, and eucalyptus.
There are various ways you can do to eliminate headaches with aromatherapy oils. Here are some examples:
- Massage the temples, forehead, or neck using aromatherapy oil that has been diluted first by adding coconut oil.
- Compress your forehead or neck with a soaked towel that was previously soaked in a cold water mixture and a few drops of aromatherapy oil.
- Inhale aromatherapy oil while taking a deep and slow breath.
- You can also try to soak in warm water that has been dripped with aromatherapy oil.